Friday, November 14, 2008
Top 6 Lip Fave's
Was not tagged, but here it is anyways, my top 6 lip favourites. Now that I have started to experiement with my lip purchases, and branched from lipgloss to lipstick, this might be a bit difficult to stick with only six.
1. Creme d' Nude is for sure one lip fave
2. I will have to go with Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass because of the amazing taste, texture and of course the sparkles.
3. Also I enjoy Quiet, Please and its identical twin, the Heidi klum (le) lipstick(below) in Malibu(this one has the sparkles on the outside that's the only difference). These are lusters and when paired with a lipglass or dazzleglass, they look amazing.
4. Next is Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Moisturizing lipstick in Shy. This is always in my purse as well because it is a natural nude color for my lips, and very moisturizing (like I wrote in an earlier post, it reminds me of Cremesheens).
5. My newest addition- Hot Gossip (cremesheen), so so pretty ;)
6. Sugar Lip treatment by Fresh Cosmetics; this product is so popular, and for good reason. It is the best lip balm I've tried, and though its a bit on the expensive side, 22 dollars, it has lasted me a long time.
Have a beautiful day, and stay fab!