Sunday, November 2, 2008

Who can resist...

Fredflare.com



Okay, so i must start by saying that I am absolutely obsessive about accessories and fashion paraphernalia, and especially anything having to do with Breakfast at Tiffany's. So lucky me, I was flipping through the November issue of Elle Magazine, when my heart just about skipped a beat! There was an entire page (220) dedicated to replicas of B.T. relics. Now I wasn't about to just skip this moment by merely forgeting this opportunity I was handed, so I decided to check out Fredflare.com. Now this site is a collector's dream , not only because of its wide variety of movie paraphernalia, but the prices are affordable. (the Holly Golightly Sleeping mask is only 14 U.S. dollars!)




Fredflare.com


Along with the movie relics this site has a great assortment of accessories including purses, hats, rings, sunglasses, and well you get the picture, just about anything and everything you can think of. Not just that but this site also has a blog as well (very fun and informational for an avid accessory shopper), so altogether I would give this site two thumbs up; Fredflare.com you've made a loyal customer out of me!


And 'til next time, ladies and gentlemen...stay fabulous!

No comments: