Friday, December 19, 2008

Tag Post

16 Facts Tag
1. I am a communication major, and I am officially half way through college, as of last Friday :)

2. I am a Libra, and I do not like big birthday celebrations

3. I started wearing makeup in 6th grade, it all started with drugstore makeup

4. I love sports, playing, not watching

5. I adore my family, and my brother is one of my best friends

6. I am a server

7. I am sensitive to others, and love to make people smile

8. I am known for laughing alot

9. When I graduate college I plan to buy a new car, haven't decided what kind yet.

10. I enjoy writing while listening to music

11. Starbucks is my true love, I can't imagine life without one on every street corner

12. I love to try new things

13. I talk way too much when I like somebody

14. I want to have three or four kids

15. I'm really dorky at times, ask any of my friends(but I own it!)

16. I love Christmas, it's my favorite time of the year!

With that said, Happy Holidays Ladies, and have a great New Years- Peace, I'm OUT!

1 comment:

mizzworthy said...

Hi there, loved reading you responses to the tag - loving your blog xxx