Long absences seem to be a re occurring pattern with me, so I just wanted to drop in and make a quick post about my favorites at the moment. I have some long time favorites and some new ones.
Some of my long time favorites:
1. Essie Nail Polish in Fiji (best pastel pink ever!! Plus it makes me look tan-> not easy btw)
2. Mac Mineralized Skin finish Natural (to set my makeup)
3. Revlon Colorstay Foundation(Combination/Oily Skin) in 240 Medium Beige
4. Mac Pencil Eyeliners (Ebony Eye Pencil, Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil)
My new Favorites:
1. Any Essie Nail Polish- mostly pastel colors (newest colors are Van D' Go, Marabou, Pink Lemonade, Pink Diamond)
2. Mac Lusterglass in Pinkarat (and I still want to try Lipglass in Pink Lemonade)
3. Origins VitaZing(its a tinted moisturizer)- Such an amazing product, I have been sworn to liquid foundation for years and now I believe I have made the brave switch, and it is amazing, I have a glow with this product unlike other foundations; have been using this in the place of a full face of foundation(been using Colorstay only on problem areas like my nose)
4. Seche Vite and getting Gel on my nails- I always said no to trying gel when getting my nails done, and my nails aren't long at all, in fact you wouldn't know I had gel on them if I didn't tell you. But the polish doesn't chip for days and days, especially with Essie colors, and a top coat of Seche Vite!
5. Juicy Couture- I know this isn't makeup related at all but who doesn't love a little fashion gossip? So I have turned to the dark side recently and bought the black daydreamer by Juicy, with the rhinestones all over it...and its just so adorable, I always feel cute wearing it(though a little younger at the same time)
Well that's about it for now, hope you enjoyed reading!